Tentacles Control, Ancient Sea Creature
Kraken Isaak is a summoner Saint with both damage and control skills. His basic attacks summon Kraken's Tentacles, which will attack the enemy together with him. Skills dealing single-target damage to enemies increase the damage of these tentacles. Has a chance to freeze enemies with Ice Seals when attacking. Is strong when paired with other ice-type Saints.
Isaak's basic attack summons Kraken's Tentacles, which deal cosmic damage on his next turn.
Deals cosmic damage to 1 enemy. Kraken's Tentacles affected by the freezing aurora deal an additional 50% cosmic damage on their subsequent attack.
Passive skill. Kraken's Tentacles have their damage increased every time they are summoned.
Incoming Frost Lineup
Stack up Ice Seals to freeze for great crowd control.
|PvE (Player Vs CPU)||★★★★|
|PvP (Player vs Player)||★★★★★|
In this ice-type lineup, Camus is an S class and harder to acquire compared to the others. Combine them together for a powerful control lineup.
1. Kiki generates energy when attacking, and is a must-have fighter in any party.
2. Sextans allows other ice-type Saints to quickly stack their Ice Seals.
3. Hyoga and Camus can stack Ice Seals, control or deal damage.
4. Tentacles summoned by Isaak can freeze targets that have the Ice Seal.
5. Black Hyoga can extend the freeze duration.
[Damage Dealer -- Blood Elf]: Reduces enemy defense to better deal damage.
[Damage Dealer -- Equinox Flower]: Enhances the survivability of summoned units.
[C.Stone]: CATK, CDEF
[Tenacity]: PDEF, HP
[New Moon]: PDEF, SPD